much does your service cost?
- Typical cost is based on a 12 Cubic yard container, and prorated
based on weight and volume.
- Rates include labor (staff of 2) for up to one hour, transportation,
and disposal of up to 1 ton of material.
- For More information / Pricing and Availability please contact us.
Container dimensions: 10 feet long x 7 1/2 feet wide x 5 feet in
- 1-800 Dump Runs of Hartford offers Container Drop Services for those that wish to do the
- Container Sizes 6 Yard, 10 Yard, 12 Yard, 15 Yard, 20 Yard, 30 Yard and 40 Yard
- There is a $10 per day charge for each additional day after
allotted 7 day period, and a $135 prorated charge for each ton after
the allotted tons.
- 6 Yard Container 12 feet long x 7 feet wide x 3 feet tall
- 10 Yard Container 12 feet long x 7 feet wide x 4.5 feet tall
- 12 Yard Container 10 feet long x 7.5 feet wide x 5 feet tall
- 15 Yard Container 14 feet long x 7 feet wide x 5 feet tall
- 20 Yard Container 14 feet long x 7 feet wide x 6 feet tall
- 30 Yard Container 22 feet long x 7 feet wide x 6 feet tall
- 40 Yard Container 22 feet long x 7 feet wide x 8 feet tall
Commercial Customer Call and ask about our Commercial Rates
apply to certain items such as:
- Appliances with Coolant (Freezer, A/C, Refrigerator, Dehumidifier)
- Propane Tanks
- Tires without Rims
- Computers & Monitors
- Latex Paint
us today for a free estimate @ 1-800-DUMP RUNS